Join us for an evening of wine tasting and comedy!
21+ EVENT: Please bring a valid government issued ID to the event.
- Wine a little, Laugh a Lot: $65- Includes wine tickets and the comedy show.
- Designated Driver: $50- Hold off on the wine, and enjoy the comedy!
*We highly recommend registering in advance because we only have 15 glasses left to sell at the door!*
6:15pm: Doors Open
- Light appetizers will be provided
- COMPLIMENTARY 45-MINUTE ACTIVITY FOR THE FIRST 35 PEOPLE WHO REGISTER: Make your own wine themed home decor. Instructor and project from Create & Escape.
- When the wine tasting begins, you can fill your glass and bring it to your craft! How do you know if you made the top 35? At registration, keep an eye out for "seat(s) available" under the fees section!
- Seats 65-100 are in! You will also receive an e-mail close to the event date to confirm.
6:30- Wine Tasting & Appetizers
- Wine: At the door, each person will be given 9 tickets to use at the various tasting stations. 8 tickets are good for a tasting, and one ticket is good for a full pour.
- Peabody Recreation: Reds & Whites
- Bella & Harvey (Lisa Geczi): Rose
- Bartenders have the right to stop serving guests
- Appetizers courtesy of:
- Nico's Cafe & Catering: Homemade stuffed mushrooms and homemade crab rangoons
- Gallo Nero: Mozzarella sticks, chicken fingers, and chicken wings
- Wine Shop at Home (Eleanor Gayhart): Cheese board
- Bella & Harvey: chocolate charcuterie and gluten free cookies
7:30pm: Al Park, Comedian:
- Winner of Cleveland Comedy Festival
- Winner of Boston Comedy Festival
- Finalist in the prestigious Seattle International Comedy Competition
- Named Boston’s Best Comedian by Improper Bostonian magazine
- Appearances on Hulu and FOX
8:00pm: More wine
8:15pm: Alex Giampiapa, Comedian:
Called "the nicest cynic you'll ever meet," Alex Giampapa began performing stand-up at the age of 19 and soon became a mainstay in the Boston Comedy Scene. He's shared the stage with legendary comedians such as Bill Burr, Hannibal Buress, and Gary Gulman as well as opening for Adam Devine and Erik Griffin of Workaholics fame. A 2018 selection for both the Big Pine Comedy Festival in Flagstaff, AZ and The Boston Comedy Festival, he's also competed in The World Series of Comedy, was a 3x finalist in The Beantown Comedy Riots, and has been featured in The Salem Comedy Festival, The Motor City Comedy Festival (Detroit, MI) and The Mutiny Radio Comedy Festival (San Francisco, CA)