Join Peabody Recreation as we taste our way through Vermont,
capturing beautiful views along the way.
Bus Departure: 7am
- Higgins Middle School, Peabody, MA 01960
Stop 1: Arrive at 10:15am
- Cold Hollow Cider Mill: Nothing says "Vermont" like a taste of fresh apple cider or warm cider donuts! This first stop is a perfect opportunity to grab a donut breakfast and stretch your legs while viewing their rack and cloth press, sampling local jams, and poking around in their adorable gift shop!
- Leave at 10:50am
Stop 2: Arrive at 11:00am
Bounce around through these stores as you wish
- Cabot Farmers' Store: What does a cheese lover say when someone keeps messing around with them? “You gouda brie kidding!”. At this stop, Cabot's display of free cheeses to sample are no joke!
- Lake Champlain Chocolates: Calling all chocolate lovers to enjoy a free chocolate sample of Vermont's finest chocolate!!
- Danforth Pewter: Give your stomach a break while you admire local artwork!
- Leave at 11:50am
Stop 3: Arrive at 12:00pm
- Ben & Jerry's: Weather you are "Half Baked" or "Everything But The", Ben and Jerry made a flavor for you! Visit their scoop shop or tour their factory. *Tour Reservations have already been made, for anyone on the bus who wishes to partake in this complementary activity!
- Leave at 1:00pm
Stop 4: Arrive at 1:45pm
- Burlington Vermont: Spend the rest of your time relaxing at the waterfront, bike riding along the shore, shopping on Church St, visiting the University of Vermont, or seeking out barn doors! The bus will drop you off at 100 Pearl St, Burlington, VT 05401, and you will be asked to be back at that bus stop at 6:00pm to return home.
- Higgins Middle School in Peabody, MA
*Please note: The cost includes transportation to and from Vermont. Although most of the samples at each stop are free, you are welcome to bring your wallet for additional purchases.