Peabody Recreation, Parks & Forestry
Skip to nav
Peabody Institute Library
The mission of the Recreation, Parks & Forestry department is to develop, preserve, and maintain safe and accessible environments and play spaces while providing year round recreation, enrichment, and adventure based activities and programs for residents to experience healthy living in the City of Peabody.
Specifically, the recreation department strives to:
- Offer year round quality, safe and affordable programming
- Promote diverse active programming for healthy lifestyles
- Provide a connection to nature to improve health and wellness with experiential education.
- Foster overall wellness and healthful habits
- Enrich the lives of our community
Guided by our mission, the Recreation, Parks & Forestry department partners with other departments in the City of Peabody, to provide the best quality programming. For this reason, we share other departments programs to keep residents informed about all the wonderful recreational opportunities in our City.
See what the libraries have to offer!