Peabody Recreation, Parks & Forestry
Skip to nav
Peabody Recreation is excited to announce that we will be offering esport leagues for players of all ages! Create teams, show off your gaming skills, and become a local legend!
The $30 fee allows access to all games offered in the fall season including:
Fortnite (Solos and Duos)
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
Madden for Xbox and PS4
Rocket League (1v1s and 3v3s)
Age Divisions Offered:
HERE is the full FALL schedule.
HERE is the full WINTER schedule.
How to order to sign-up for the age group & game you want:
Redeeming your League Pass:
Upon completion of registration through Peabody Recreation, your receipt will provide you with a code to redeem your pass.
- Create an account on GGLeagues.com
- Navigate to your organization page (LINK), and hit the ‘Get a Peabody Recreation pass!’ button on the middle of the screen.
- Once on the pass page, hit ‘I have already purchased a pass and need to activate it’.
From there, input the code given by your community - then you’re all set!
For single player (1v1) leagues:
- Purchase a GGLeagues league pass through PeabodyRecreation.com, and make sure to find your code on your receipt.
- Create an account on GGLeagues platform: www.ggleagues.com
- Navigate to Peabody Recreation's esports page and scroll down to see all the leagues offered in your community
- Click on the league you would like to participate in, and hit ‘Join League’ in the top right corner - From there, the website will confirm that you have your season pass. Hit ‘Join League’ again, and you’ll be set to go!
For multiplayer (2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, 6v6) leagues:
- Each player will need to purchase a GGLeagues league pass through Peabody Recreation, and make sure to save your code printed on your receipt after you complete that registration.
- Each player will create an account on GGLeagues platform: www.ggleagues.com
- Navigate to Peabody Recreation's page and look for the league passes available at the center of the organization page to activate your league pass.
- One member of the team will create a new team: www.ggleagues.com/teams/new
- The remaining team members will join that newly created team. The teammate that created the team can invite the remaining members to the team via the ‘Create Instant Invite’ button, or the teammates can search the team name here: https://app.ggleagues.com/teams
- Once all members have joined the team, and each player has set up their League Pass, the team captain will be able to see and register for any esports leagues available on: Peabody Recreation's esports page
For questions regarding signing up: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently asked questions:
Do participants have to buy the games they play?
-Yes, participants will have to own the games they play. Fortnite and Rocket League are free games.
How many games is each player guaranteed? They all play every week?
-For the season, the players are guaranteed 5 regular season games. Roughly the top half of the teams will make it to the one week playoff. Sometimes, if there is an odd number of teams, one team in each league will have a BYE each week where they won't have a game.
Is there a prize for the winner?
-The winners will receive GGLeagues medals.
*Please note that if the participant is under 13 years old, when registering for a league with GGLeagues, a parent will be asked to put their credit card on file. They will be charged $0.50 cents. This is GGLeagues way to assure age compliance and safety. Thanks for understanding and helping us keep our programs as safe as possible!
Please click HERE for more information about your next steps after registering with Peabody Recreation.
Please click HERE for the GGLeagues Code of Conduct
Please click HERE for the parents guide to E-Sports.